I can't believe it's already Friday I mean I was so looking forward to it but work got me so busy I lost track. Worse even was the fact that this was a 4-day work week (Monday was May bank holiday in UK) so I was so tired before I even saw Wednesday and I had only been in a day. Anyway into today's post, I saw this type of post on a blog I commented on but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the blog so I can link it through (if you reading this and I mentioned on your post I would so this post please let me know I can always edit the post to add your blog in). So basically the blog where I stole (borrowed) this idea from really just listed the top 5 things she has experienced that week or what she was grateful for. (If memory saves me right if not then that's that).
1. This quote plus others really stop me in my tracks so I can reflect on myself.
2. My April Edtion of love me beauty finally came, I will be uploading a video and a post on this box so stayed tuned here or at ajulydreamer.com
3. Leather -look clothes, I love my new closet addition and blog come soon on my main blog.
4. Gadgets - Arrived, so happy that my April Shopping finally turned up. Already making smoothies and been using the phone cover/purse forever and a day now and I am still try to figure out how to use my iBooK.
5. Smiling, I am blessed that I can smile everyday regardless of my situation. I will not stop just because an event happened in my life, I smile and forge ahead.
These are my Top 5 Friday, let me know what yours are and share a link and I will check out the blog.
Thanks for the love, enjoy your weekend.