TunesDay with Love

YouTube is a pain today so can't insert videos.
1. Soldier in the city
2. The man

Hi All! So I decided to start a tunesday series today where I share some pics reflecting the tunes I am feeling or listening towhilst taking the pics. I hope you can join in, I have been feeling all of Aloe Blacc's album "lift your spirit" the songs just sooo motivating and inspirational. So today's tunesday I will share two songs from his album, let me know your thoughts. Have you ever heard or listened to Aloe Blacc's songs? If so what's your favourite song?



Labels:

::The Myrabev Life::: TunesDay with Love

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TunesDay with Love

YouTube is a pain today so can't insert videos.
1. Soldier in the city
2. The man

Hi All! So I decided to start a tunesday series today where I share some pics reflecting the tunes I am feeling or listening towhilst taking the pics. I hope you can join in, I have been feeling all of Aloe Blacc's album "lift your spirit" the songs just sooo motivating and inspirational. So today's tunesday I will share two songs from his album, let me know your thoughts. Have you ever heard or listened to Aloe Blacc's songs? If so what's your favourite song?



Labels:

22 Comments:

At 13 May 2014 at 07:08 , Anonymous Erika said...

I will have to check out both of those songs. I haven't listened to Alow Blacc before, I am listening to Lily Allen and also The Submarines. I love the idea of Tunesday!

 
At 13 May 2014 at 11:59 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

You should his a great singer, I will check out the submarines not too much into Lilly Allen at the moment. Thanks for stop

 
At 13 May 2014 at 15:31 , Anonymous fritha strickland said...

aww lovely! I really like Alex Winston at the moment :)

 
At 13 May 2014 at 16:35 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Another one to add to my list. Thanks for stopping by x

 
At 13 May 2014 at 16:57 , Anonymous Jemma Andrew said...

I will have to keep an eye out for those songs. Loving your bright and colourful headband, cute!

 
At 13 May 2014 at 18:08 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Thank you Jemma, you really check them out such good music I think.

 
At 13 May 2014 at 18:16 , Anonymous Logan Cantrell said...

I haven't heard them, but I love your headband! It reminds me of one I reviewed last week. :)

 
At 13 May 2014 at 18:54 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Cool thanks x

 
At 13 May 2014 at 20:26 , Anonymous Ashley Z. said...

love the headband! super cute!

 
At 13 May 2014 at 20:43 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Thank you

 
At 13 May 2014 at 21:32 , Anonymous Renee Soriano said...

I LOVE LOVE that song! Like LOVE that song!

 
At 13 May 2014 at 22:43 , Anonymous Rebekah said...

I absolutely love The Man! Going to have to give the rest of his stuff a listen. You look radiant!!

 
At 13 May 2014 at 23:24 , Anonymous Lauren said...

Love that song! Cute handband girly :)

 
At 14 May 2014 at 01:22 , Anonymous Lissa Cole said...

Such a pretty picture! I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I like that it's a sample of one of my all time favorite songs by Elton John!

 
At 14 May 2014 at 06:18 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Thank you Lissa

 
At 14 May 2014 at 06:19 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Thank you Lauren, the head bands are the only things keeping my unruly natural hair at bay.

 
At 14 May 2014 at 06:20 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

I fell in love with aloe blacc because of his song "the man" and also "Red Velvet Seat"

 
At 14 May 2014 at 06:21 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Hahaha gat it Renee! Thanks for stopping by

 
At 14 May 2014 at 17:36 , Anonymous Laura Elizabeth said...

love that yellow headband! what a fantastic pop! And never even heard of
aloe Blacc until I read this post. I live in a sheltered musical world of country music, haha!

 
At 14 May 2014 at 17:45 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Hahaha I only heard of him when he sung wake me up with Avicii. And fell for him after loving The man (great song). Thanks

 
At 15 May 2014 at 17:43 , Anonymous Deidre || Love, The Skinnys said...

Great song. Great headband. Great post!

 
At 15 May 2014 at 20:49 , Anonymous Miranda Malanga said...

Thank you Deidre x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home