Relationship Advice - Part 2

Source Unknown

So here is part 2 of my relationship advice, and today's topic is on Trust. Trust is a big word that should not be taken lightly, many will say to you I trust you but when the time comes for them to show it they are the first people to throw you under the bus so its very important to have a good foundation for any relationship to survive. Without trust what do you really have?


Let me know what you think, please comment, like and subscribe.


Labels: , , ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Relationship Advice - Part 2

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Relationship Advice - Part 2

Source Unknown

So here is part 2 of my relationship advice, and today's topic is on Trust. Trust is a big word that should not be taken lightly, many will say to you I trust you but when the time comes for them to show it they are the first people to throw you under the bus so its very important to have a good foundation for any relationship to survive. Without trust what do you really have?


Let me know what you think, please comment, like and subscribe.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home