Christmas Jumpers & Movies

Growing up I had Christmas movies that I loved watching with my brother from the 1st December probably till the end of the month with occasional feature throughout the year. I still do that now 'the occasional feature' than the every day of December christmas movie night. I wish I had the time these days to do that but unfortunately no I don't but when I get a chance I like nothing better than to sit and enjoy a good christmas movie with popcorns and big glass of hot chocolate and occasional shots of herbal tea. I shared a post a while back about Gloria the cow (send a cow), Gloria was modelling a very nice christmas jumper for Send a Cow - the charity that supports poor and poverty stricken families in Africa. I loved Gloria's jumper so i thought I choose a few that I wanted to share with you, I love these jumpers because of the references to my favourite Christmas (and non-xmas) movies. These slogans are hilarious and I hope you too find humour in them and remember the christmas movies they are from.

Christmas Movie Jumpers

Christmas Movie Jumpers by myrabev-mia featuring christmas shirts



Obviously everyone knows and loves olaf so I will leave you to let me know what movie the rest are from.

Don't forget to check out the Send a Cow charity page, they have amazing christmas catalogue with wonderful gifts you can give your family.



About Send a Cow

Send a Cow was started by West Country farmers 25 years ago and in that time has transformed the lives of over one million people. Send a Cow works hand-in-hand with families in Africa, teaching them the skills they need to build lives free from poverty and hunger. By providing training, livestock, seeds and support, the charity helps create stronger communities for the future.
Send a Cow works with poor families in seven African countries, providing practical farming assistance that will last for generations to come and supporting families through every step of their journey out of poverty.

Labels: , ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Christmas Jumpers & Movies

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Jumpers & Movies

Growing up I had Christmas movies that I loved watching with my brother from the 1st December probably till the end of the month with occasional feature throughout the year. I still do that now 'the occasional feature' than the every day of December christmas movie night. I wish I had the time these days to do that but unfortunately no I don't but when I get a chance I like nothing better than to sit and enjoy a good christmas movie with popcorns and big glass of hot chocolate and occasional shots of herbal tea. I shared a post a while back about Gloria the cow (send a cow), Gloria was modelling a very nice christmas jumper for Send a Cow - the charity that supports poor and poverty stricken families in Africa. I loved Gloria's jumper so i thought I choose a few that I wanted to share with you, I love these jumpers because of the references to my favourite Christmas (and non-xmas) movies. These slogans are hilarious and I hope you too find humour in them and remember the christmas movies they are from.

Christmas Movie Jumpers




Obviously everyone knows and loves olaf so I will leave you to let me know what movie the rest are from.

Don't forget to check out the Send a Cow charity page, they have amazing christmas catalogue with wonderful gifts you can give your family.



About Send a Cow

Send a Cow was started by West Country farmers 25 years ago and in that time has transformed the lives of over one million people. Send a Cow works hand-in-hand with families in Africa, teaching them the skills they need to build lives free from poverty and hunger. By providing training, livestock, seeds and support, the charity helps create stronger communities for the future.
Send a Cow works with poor families in seven African countries, providing practical farming assistance that will last for generations to come and supporting families through every step of their journey out of poverty.

Labels: , ,

36 Comments:

At 12 December 2014 at 11:10 , Blogger Masshole Mommy said...

Those are all perfect for the ugly Christmas sweater party I am going to this weekend. LOL.

 
At 12 December 2014 at 11:19 , Blogger Penny @ Penny's Passion said...

I had never heard of this charity before -- thanks for sharing the information. I like that they train people to provide for themselves rather than just giving them something.

 
At 12 December 2014 at 11:23 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahaha lol, have fun.

 
At 12 December 2014 at 11:24 , Blogger Anosa said...

That's the beauty of this charity, as you said they train them so they can support there future.

 
At 12 December 2014 at 16:04 , Blogger Vanessa Morgan said...

I'm so in love with these jumpers. I want all of them.

 
At 12 December 2014 at 17:57 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahaha go get then love

 
At 12 December 2014 at 23:37 , Blogger Echo aka The Mad Mommy said...

That Olaf sweater is adorable! I also still love that you are repping Send A Cow!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 01:09 , Blogger Franc said...

The Olaf Sweater looks so cute. The Rudolph sweater is nice too. I hope the Send a cow project helps more people.

 
At 13 December 2014 at 01:14 , Blogger Cassie Tucker said...

I need that Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal sweater in my life. Heading to check that out right now!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 01:29 , Blogger CourtneyLynne said...

Omg these would be behind perfect for all the ugly sweater parties I get invited too!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 02:58 , Blogger ♥ Vanessa said...

I just saw someone yesterday wearing the "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal." The one for me would definitely be the snowman!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 04:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG that cow, I just love it!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 04:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

these are so cutee!! I love the elf reference one! Simply adorable.

 
At 13 December 2014 at 05:22 , Blogger First Time Mom and Losing It said...

That sounds like an amazing charity! What a great way to give back. I also want that Olaf sweater!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 05:30 , Blogger Yona Williams said...

Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animal....that's from 'Home Alone', right??? I think we watch at least one of those movies every Christmas season. We've already seen Part 2, and Part 3 last week. Now, all we need is to see the first one. Love that movie franchise.

 
At 13 December 2014 at 05:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I love the Olaf sweater!!! This charity sounds fantastic!!!!

 
At 13 December 2014 at 08:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that santa;s my homie - looks cute.

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:47 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thank you, it's the least I can do. I love the Olaf jumper too

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:48 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Franc, with our support the send a cow can help more people

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:49 , Blogger Anosa said...

Hahaha I love it, hope you get it

 
At 13 December 2014 at 17:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

First time I have heard of this charity. Love the picture of the cow in the sweater

 
At 13 December 2014 at 17:39 , Blogger Fiona said...

Those Christmas jumpers are fab, I love how modern they are. Send A Cow sounds like a great charity. It sounds really similar to the Bothár charity we have here in Ireland.

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:14 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Fi, Send a cow is an amazing charity am sure Bothar is too.

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:15 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Cassandra, hope you check them out they are a great charity

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:15 , Blogger Anosa said...

Hahaha christmas is my homie, love these slogans

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:16 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks, Olaf is perfect

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:26 , Blogger Anosa said...

Yes it's home alone

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:28 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahahaha lol

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:43 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahahaha i so want the home and away slogan on my christmas jumper

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:44 , Blogger Anosa said...

Hahahaha

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:44 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Michelle

 
At 14 December 2014 at 10:44 , Blogger Anosa said...

They are and olaf is cute lol

 
At 14 December 2014 at 11:13 , Blogger mail4rosey said...

I bet my daughter would love 'Santa's my Homey' hahahaha I laughed that Olaf is on one, he's everywhere...which is fine by me. love that little snowman. :)

 
At 14 December 2014 at 12:32 , Blogger Anosa said...

Olaf is perfect and awesome lol

 
At 15 December 2014 at 02:58 , Blogger mynewestaddiction said...

Those are some of the cutest sweaters ever in life. :D

 
At 17 December 2014 at 10:29 , Blogger Anosa said...

Awwww thanks Laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home