Lovers and losers ~ Heart Review

ISHAPEME.TUMBLR
Hello peeps!! Today's post is one close to my heart, I think January and February have carried more crappies than they have had happies but I believe everything happens for a reason and the important thing is to stay positive and be grateful I am happy, healthy and alive.

January taught me a lot and really reaffirmed my father's teachings "just because a dog smiles at you don't mean it likes you" nothing could have made this parable more true than what January gave me I have learnt and I have lived and an important message is to "live and learn" at this point in my life I am living by "once bitten twice shy" motto. Don't get me wrong I am not sheltering myself and not taking risks I am, I am just more cleverer on what risks to take. Though January was hard in it's own essence it was also a much needed learning curve for me and I believe I am much happier and stronger because of it. 

February had so much promise and I continued with living positively and ready for anything and it really proved me right but in it I was tested and still am more than I thought possible. My naivety is one to question but how I have been brought up has helped me to keep the essence but also to learn quickly and move forward. February saw me lose my beloved auntie, gave me a new and wonderful role and many other wonderful things. Losing a loved one will never be an easy thing, what was worse was seeing my mother cry <-- this took all my fighting power and left me numb. I walk around smiling happy and giving the world my best and being their for everyone and yet inside I feel something I can not describe. 

March had started with a message of strength and I am ready for whatever, the priest at church said something that captured me and is still running around in my mind. He simply said "people ask in time of need especially when you lose a loved one, where is God! How can this be his will?" The priest said "God is always there for us and because the evil spirits do not want us to believe in God they try to hurt and separate us from God by taking away the things or people we love the most" so that we can doubt God and leave him but what we should do is the more the evil spirits do this the faster we run back to God. 

Finally I wanted to say a huge thank you to my readers and new subs. I appreciate the love and your time, till next time.

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Lovers and losers ~ Heart Review

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Lovers and losers ~ Heart Review

ISHAPEME.TUMBLR
Hello peeps!! Today's post is one close to my heart, I think January and February have carried more crappies than they have had happies but I believe everything happens for a reason and the important thing is to stay positive and be grateful I am happy, healthy and alive.

January taught me a lot and really reaffirmed my father's teachings "just because a dog smiles at you don't mean it likes you" nothing could have made this parable more true than what January gave me I have learnt and I have lived and an important message is to "live and learn" at this point in my life I am living by "once bitten twice shy" motto. Don't get me wrong I am not sheltering myself and not taking risks I am, I am just more cleverer on what risks to take. Though January was hard in it's own essence it was also a much needed learning curve for me and I believe I am much happier and stronger because of it. 

February had so much promise and I continued with living positively and ready for anything and it really proved me right but in it I was tested and still am more than I thought possible. My naivety is one to question but how I have been brought up has helped me to keep the essence but also to learn quickly and move forward. February saw me lose my beloved auntie, gave me a new and wonderful role and many other wonderful things. Losing a loved one will never be an easy thing, what was worse was seeing my mother cry <-- this took all my fighting power and left me numb. I walk around smiling happy and giving the world my best and being their for everyone and yet inside I feel something I can not describe. 

March had started with a message of strength and I am ready for whatever, the priest at church said something that captured me and is still running around in my mind. He simply said "people ask in time of need especially when you lose a loved one, where is God! How can this be his will?" The priest said "God is always there for us and because the evil spirits do not want us to believe in God they try to hurt and separate us from God by taking away the things or people we love the most" so that we can doubt God and leave him but what we should do is the more the evil spirits do this the faster we run back to God. 

Finally I wanted to say a huge thank you to my readers and new subs. I appreciate the love and your time, till next time.

Labels: ,

44 Comments:

At 6 March 2014 at 05:15 , Anonymous Dharia Lézin said...

Every single day is to learn something. I think that the fact that you have the time to think deeper in what happens and the reason why it does, makes you grow up and the awesome person that you already are.
PD:
I am back!
http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

 
At 9 December 2014 at 19:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Life Experiences are what make us grow and have better character. Love how you track your life happenings good or bad by months, so easy to reflect on.

 
At 9 December 2014 at 20:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post! Very beautiful. Thank you!

 
At 9 December 2014 at 21:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! Love your dad's quote! Every experience teaches us something! That something isn't always fun, but it's still important! ;)

 
At 9 December 2014 at 21:58 , Blogger Chelsea Olivia said...

I love that quote you shared! It's so true. Our destiny is totally up to us.

 
At 9 December 2014 at 23:29 , Blogger Brendy Beauty said...

I'm glad you were able to learn from your difficult times! I think that's always really important.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 00:24 , Blogger Alexis Scarlett said...

"Just because a dog smiles at you doesn't mean he likes you." HAHAHA, I love this. I'll definitely be sharing this one.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 01:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great way to look back on the past few months. I'm glad to hear you are learning and growing.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful post. I think we're always growing and learning and it's important to take the time to reflect on those lessons! Thank you for sharing.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:20 , Blogger Michelle said...

Life has peaks and valleys. Everyone wants to be on the peak as much as possible, but growth and learning happens in the valleys. Learns your lessons and then get the heck back up to the peak ;) Thank you for sharing!

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a sweet post. So much to learn. Losing a loved one is so tough.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great post. I like the quote your dad says.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:47 , Blogger Anosa said...

I agree totally and thanks hun. Welcome back

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:48 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thank you and yes from our experiences we can grow and progress

 
At 10 December 2014 at 02:57 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:08 , Blogger Anosa said...

Yes my dad is known for his great quotes lol, i agree its important to learn

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:10 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thank you

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:10 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Brendy

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:10 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahaha it's hilarious but so true

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:10 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Jenna

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:11 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Michelle

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:11 , Blogger All That Glitters said...

I agree! It's up to us to shape our lives, no one else:)

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:11 , Blogger Anosa said...

I think we all want to be on peaks all the time but will only learn and grown when having a combination of both lows and highs

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:12 , Blogger Anosa said...

It is and it sucks

 
At 10 December 2014 at 03:44 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Karissa

 
At 10 December 2014 at 04:50 , Blogger StylishGeek said...

We control our destinies. Thank you for reminding us that with your post. :)

 
At 10 December 2014 at 05:15 , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! I needed to read this tonight.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 05:22 , Blogger Anosa said...

happy to hear this post came at the right time for you.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 05:24 , Blogger Anosa said...

Absolutely and thanks too

 
At 10 December 2014 at 05:35 , Blogger this is just a test said...

We started this year off rough but then remembered that we can control our happiness. Stopped focusing on the bad and moved to the new positives.

 
At 10 December 2014 at 14:36 , Blogger Katie said...

I love that line 'Just because a dog smiles at you, don't mean he likes you' such a good saying to live life by! I wish you all the happiness in the world for the new year lovely! Hopefully the start of 2015 will be better than that of 2014!

Katie <3

 
At 10 December 2014 at 15:19 , Blogger Yaitza Bueno said...

I agree! There's so much pressure when starting a new year, especially when you are the owner of a small business! Happy holidays

 
At 10 December 2014 at 18:42 , Blogger Anosa said...

Glad to hear that hun, we control our happiness and I always say happiness is a choice smile regardless

 
At 10 December 2014 at 18:42 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Katie, I am praying the same and yes the quote is profound i think lol

 
At 10 December 2014 at 18:43 , Blogger Anosa said...

There is always pressure but it's how you handle it that counts

 
At 10 December 2014 at 21:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Since this was posted back in March, and we are now in December, I do hope that things did turn around for you throughout the year.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com

 
At 11 December 2014 at 06:33 , Blogger Anosa said...

Some has changed but not so much

 
At 11 December 2014 at 12:16 , Blogger lauriel said...

Without knowing your personal circumstances well.... wishing you all the strength and positivity, you're on the right track to taking on life in the best way! <3

xo,
lauriel
EyeForElegance.com

 
At 11 December 2014 at 19:52 , Blogger spiffykerms said...

Hugs to you. I hope you're doing better now.

 
At 13 December 2014 at 00:34 , Blogger Jenn, hellorigby.com said...

Hugs to you Myrabev, I hope 2015 brings you much more happiness and the risks you take comes with great rewards! :)

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:54 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Lauriel

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:54 , Blogger Anosa said...

Much better than before, thanks

 
At 13 December 2014 at 09:55 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Jenn I appreciate that

 
At 15 December 2014 at 04:34 , Anonymous Camesha | Mama Motivator said...

Great post. My hope is that 2015 brings you an abundance of sunshine. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home