Hi there! about a month ago now I was nominated for a Liebster award by my blogger friend Louise who blogs over at LAM you should check her blog out. If I understand correctly the deets of this award are as follows:
So here goes,
- Nominate blogger with less than 300 followers
- Nominate between 3-10 bloggers
- Have to answer 10 questions
- Nominee puts forward 5 questions and nominator the remainder 5.
- How/Why did you start blogging? I started blog last year July after my birthday, I had just finished university and immediately got a graduate job. I immediately moved to a town closer to the job leaving all family and friends behind. My fellow bless him tried his best to make sure I was happy where I was. So he took me to Brighton beach for my birthday weekend and when we got back I felt so lonely and started writing a few things on paper. Spoke to my sister same day and she suggested I start a blog and that's how I started blogging. The why part was more to vent and also pass time a way to cure the boredom.
- What's your favourite outfit? This is a tough one because at present I don't really have a favourite outfit but I did have a maxi dress which I gave away to my cousin 2 years ago and that was my favourite "outfit" all by it self.
- What's your favourite quote and who is it by? I don't know who wrote it but a friend taught it to me and it's stayed with me all my adult life "a frog never realises the importance of the river until it's dried up", I thought that this quote is timeless it really is. For me it speaks about taking things for granted and only appreciate it once you lose it.
- Who was the last person you texted? My dad asking him to double check our hotel booking for Munich next month so excited.
- What's your thing at the moment? Y'all I love jewellery but I am in love with it even more so now than before. I love my Wantable accessories box and the jewellery I received.
- What's you favourite thing about blogging? Making friends and reading from like minded people, I love sharing my life and my experiences and so far only bloggers seem to understand that need.
- Who inspires you? My mother, my mummy is the most hard working, strong and talented woman I know. She cooks, knits, bakes, reads, she's artistically blessed and she loves to smile and laugh and I am so honoured she is my mummy. I only hope one day I can be half as good a person, a woman and a mother that she is.
- What's your style? Me a style I really don't think I have one, I guess I am more what makes me feel good and what's comfy is my style.
- Whats your current favourite product? Well there too many to mention but Betty's wonder moisturising oil is my favourite product right now. I only got a sample size in my love me beauty box bug it's been a week plus and I still have enough to last the rest of this month and I can see the change in my skin (only applying on chest and boob area).
- What motivates you? Knowing that all the I am is because of the good Lord God, I am a self motivated person but putting God first has always served me well both in good and bad times.
So that's me done, the last 5 questions which I made up myself I am asking to my nominees below. I love blog awards because they are just a fun way to help each other along, as we all know it's not easy place to crack but it's a well worth it one.
in the middle --> partially biased since she is my name sake but I love her blog and I wanted to show her some love.
The remainder 9 nominees are my readers and fellow bloggers, this is one only one gift I can give to thank all of you for reading my blog.