I can not believe that today marks the 1st full week of 2015, just last week it was 2014 and I was hanging on to the last thread of it with my dear life. I was rushing around trying to get everything done before the new year and now the new year is here and I am thinking what on earth.
To break the ice which is 2015 I wanted to share with you a little fun tag post called 1st Tag (how inventive), basically it's your 1st everything! for me its the "all you want" kind of personal confession from me and you welcome to join.
- 1st Post: When I started this blog I knew what I wanted to do and share but I still laugh at the first post I ever wrote and the title is shot inventive: First Official Post
- 1st love - you still talk?: I met my first love here in the UK and no we do not talk, we had an amicable ending and he moved so we lost touch but now and again he sends messages lovely messages to say hi.
- 1st job: My first official job I worked in a care home as housekeeper because I was too young to work as a social support worker (which I did before university and loved it).
- 1st plane ride: Funny enough my 1st plane ride was when we moved to the UK, it was 10 hours long and was so scared so when we landed I may or may not have kissed the ground.
- 1st broken bone: I was 3 months old when my auntie dropped me and broke my tiny right leg but it was glued back and I am fine like nothing happened apart from the scar.
- 1st piercing: In 2013 my friend convinced me to have my ears pierced and I did, I will not lie it was painful but for like 10 seconds then all was fine. A year later I had another set done but I am done for now.
1st sport: When I was younger I loved running and I enjoyed it for years but we moved to a cold climate and being from a warm climate doing anything outside was no longer an option (I hate cold weather).
1st concert: I have never been to a 'worldly' concert before but attend many church ones and the best one was when I was still in zambia and we sang for the whole town.
The ghost dancers, when I was a kid back home my dancer took us to this traditional dancing thing and thats when these crazy ghost dancers came from nowhere and since then I can never even just look at them.
Happy Friday y'all, I wish you a wonderful weekend and hopefully you can join me in this Tag.
Labels: blogging, Tag