Happy Friday y'all, it's official we are only 6 days away from christmas and though I sound like I am very excited which honestly I am but I am also scared and I know I sound like a broken record but I still have NOT bought any presents for my family and friends. I used to be such an organised person who usually had presents picked out by end of November - not always wrapped but picked up and ready to deliver.
This year it's a different story which I will not continue to bore you with but instead I will share with you my Top 5 Friday and yes you are not seeing things this is a series that I started a while back on my main blog
A July Dreamer. I thought today I share it on here because I do actually have 5 things I am excited to share with you.
- Traveling for Christmas ~ The traveling begins today for me, I am heading back to my parents for the festive holidays and then tomorrow we heading up north to Leeds to visit my brother, SIL and my favourite nephew. I am so excited I can not wait to see them, though I saw them last month it's been a while and I missed them. Traveling will continue since I will be working from home Monday & Tuesday before Christmas then Monday & Tuesday plus half day Wednesday before New Year so I will mostly be on the road with my laptop and headset.
- OZ Naturals ~ I finally received my very own face serums to try out from the lovely OZ Naturals. I was very excited to be contacted to review their products. So far I do love the serums, they make my skin feel soft and surprising the Vitamin C serum has reduced my oily-ness its been kept at bay for over 7 hours which is perfect as that's all I need (to be covered at work). I am using the 5% Hyaluronic Acid serum at night before bed, since my toner is made from Hyaluronic Acid too I am happy to use these together but not too much just small dabs on cotton pads and only applying serum once toner has been absorbed into the skin. The second serum is 20% Vitamin C serum which does contain some Hyaluronic acid and Amino blend I am using in the morning with same toner and using it same as the 5% Hyaluronic acid serum.
- Emma learn's to sprout ~ This is a beautiful and well written children's book by Shir Guez, when the author contacted me to review Emma learn's to sprout I was very pleased as I love reading children's books and just books in general. They take me on an adventure as that's what this book will do for your kiddies (and adults alike I learnt something new). I loved the good use of grammar not too complicated and I did not spot any easy mistakes, I have one critic which is though it's teaching the children the process of sprouting and the stages involved I felt if I was a parent practicing this with my not so patient child they would lose it but then again if explained well enough I think it's great. You can buy a copy of this book on amazon, get your littles interested in sprouting.
- Good Night Jungle ~ How many of you my lovely mummy readers have ever sat down and explained to your littles how everyone has their own night routine. Ok I hear you I will shut up since explaining is not on the cards since most can not even convince the littles to go to bed without a fight. Well Leela Hope the author of Goodnight Jungle contacted me so I can share this lovely book with you. She explains the night routine using the jungle and I think she has done a wonderful job. The book is not too long, it gets to the point without missing the essential teachings as it uses words your littles can understand and appreciate. I think it's a well written book which is worth your read and I know some lovely readers are looking for new books to read there littles so here you go two books served on platter (you welcome :) ).
- Groopdealz ~ Tis the season so I thought I share some amazing deals I have spied. I have been loving Groopdealz a lot especially the wooly hats they have, they are so cute I couldn't pass these up and wanted to share.
Finally I wanted to say thank you to all of you my lovely readers and fellow bloggers, it's been a hell of a tough year but LOOK AT ME NOW. Happiness has it's ups and downs but JOY is eternal (can not remember the blogger I read this from but thanks).
I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year in case I do not see you around these parts before then.
Disclaimer - This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase using any of the links included your humble servant (mwa) will earn a small commission.
Labels: blogging, Book Review, Review