TunesDay ~ Let me get this right


Hi there! Welcome to my Tunesday series, in this series I aim to share with you some songs that I am currently into or reminiscing on. I usually listen to songs that reflect my mood or my then current situation. I hope you  join in and share with me your "current" song love every Tuesday.

1. As I write this I am listening to "Let me get this right ~ By NE-YO". I just love every single word in this song and I want to hear from soon hint hint lol. I love 90% of NE-YO's songs so this is nobrainer but this is extra special.



2. Last week at work I decided to listen to "Truth about love" album by P!NK and this song came up at the shuffle "Beam me up ~ By P!NK" - this song brought me to tears, it dipictated exactly my mood that day and now I listen to it every day till I tire of it.



3. Good Old Days - this song has me missing some good old days I had with a special someone. I love this song also by P!NK, the words especially if you can relate makes a song that extra special.



Which one of my three songs is your favourite? Do you have a song at the moment that you can't get out of your mind?

**DON'T FORGET TWO GIVEAWAYS ONGOING ON THIS BLOG**

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: TunesDay ~ Let me get this right

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TunesDay ~ Let me get this right


Hi there! Welcome to my Tunesday series, in this series I aim to share with you some songs that I am currently into or reminiscing on. I usually listen to songs that reflect my mood or my then current situation. I hope you  join in and share with me your "current" song love every Tuesday.

1. As I write this I am listening to "Let me get this right ~ By NE-YO". I just love every single word in this song and I want to hear from soon hint hint lol. I love 90% of NE-YO's songs so this is nobrainer but this is extra special.



2. Last week at work I decided to listen to "Truth about love" album by P!NK and this song came up at the shuffle "Beam me up ~ By P!NK" - this song brought me to tears, it dipictated exactly my mood that day and now I listen to it every day till I tire of it.



3. Good Old Days - this song has me missing some good old days I had with a special someone. I love this song also by P!NK, the words especially if you can relate makes a song that extra special.



Which one of my three songs is your favourite? Do you have a song at the moment that you can't get out of your mind?

**DON'T FORGET TWO GIVEAWAYS ONGOING ON THIS BLOG**

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

At 27 May 2014 at 18:09 , Anonymous Cori George said...

I can't get over "Counting Stars" by One Republic. I belt it out every. single. time. it comes on the radio!

 
At 27 May 2014 at 18:50 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Never heard of it before but playing it now as I write this. Not bad at all, cheers for sharing x

 
At 27 May 2014 at 19:09 , Anonymous Amberly said...

Thanks for introducing me to some new songs!

 
At 27 May 2014 at 19:12 , Anonymous Rebekah said...

Love Beam Me Up!! Right now I'm obsessed with John Legend's All of Me and Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty To Me

 
At 27 May 2014 at 19:30 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Any time x

 
At 27 May 2014 at 19:31 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

I have gone off Jason Derulo don't know why but love me some John legend x

 
At 27 May 2014 at 19:37 , Anonymous No Minivan Mom said...

I love music.

 
At 27 May 2014 at 20:18 , Anonymous kaitleech said...

I love love love Pink!

 
At 27 May 2014 at 20:26 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Me too x

 
At 27 May 2014 at 20:28 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Ah finally found a pink lover I am so glad right now x

 
At 28 May 2014 at 00:06 , Anonymous Logan Cantrell said...

I love Pink!! Great song choices.

 
At 28 May 2014 at 00:39 , Anonymous Ashley Z. said...

I've always wanted beats headphones!

 
At 28 May 2014 at 05:15 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

They are amazing, I live them.

 
At 28 May 2014 at 05:16 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Thanks Logan, found another Pink lover ='happy days x

 
At 28 May 2014 at 07:59 , Anonymous Kristine Foley said...

Love me some Neyo! There's not a type of music I don't like. For months now Brave by Sara B has been on repeat.

 
At 28 May 2014 at 13:18 , Anonymous sophie said...

I have always loved Ne-yo!


Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

 
At 28 May 2014 at 14:29 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

I am glad to hear that, I love 3/4 of music lol so long as I can relate or dance to it I am good x

 
At 28 May 2014 at 14:30 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Happy to find a NE-YO lover, love his songs too x

 
At 28 May 2014 at 16:48 , Anonymous Deidre || Love, The Skinnys said...

I always love when people put music on their blog! Also. Love me some Neyo!

 
At 28 May 2014 at 21:36 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Thanks

 
At 30 May 2014 at 14:05 , Anonymous Mary @ Secret Obsession said...

I love that PINK song! :D Reminds me of high school.

 
At 30 May 2014 at 15:53 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

It's beautiful ain't it

 
At 30 May 2014 at 18:13 , Anonymous Alice said...

I'm really loving Ye Youth - Cool at the minute. I DJ at the weekends so I get to listen to lots of new music all the time - I love it! Especially when you find one you can't stop listening to :)

 
At 30 May 2014 at 22:28 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

I am the same once I find a song it takes a long time for me to stop playing it x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home