1. Fried salmon with righteous salad dressing, pepper,tomatoes,onion,cucumber & lettuce.
2. Mackerel salad - tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, salt & pepper and lettuce.
3. Fried Pork steak - righteous salad dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, salt & pepper.
4. Fried pork steak - with spring onions cooked in butter and served with rice
5. Salmon with spring onions
It's been over a week since I moved to the new place am renting that means it's been over a week since I (re) started cooking again. A long long time ago I used to enjoy cooking and then well life changed and so did I. I lost the one thing that I absolutely loved (cooking) and didn't even fight for it but now I am and I am so happy.
Cooking is such an enjoyable experience, well at least for me it is. I love throwing different foods together and make an enjoyable meal. As you can see from my pictures I have been creating some really simple and easy meals because let's face it, after a long day at work the last thing you want is another long night in the kitchen hence my simple meals and best part apart from eating its that they are all under 30 minutes.
What do you think of my very simple and easy to create meals?
Labels: Food, Healthy