5 Easy Meals by Myrabev

1. Fried salmon with righteous salad dressing, pepper,tomatoes,onion,cucumber & lettuce.


2. Mackerel salad - tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, salt & pepper and lettuce.


3. Fried Pork steak - righteous salad dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, salt & pepper.


4. Fried pork steak - with spring onions cooked in butter and served with rice 


5. Salmon with spring onions

It's been over a week since I moved to the new place am renting that means it's been over a week since I (re) started cooking again. A long long time ago I used to enjoy cooking and then well life changed and so did I. I lost the one thing that I absolutely loved (cooking) and didn't even fight for it but now I am and I am so happy.
Cooking is such an enjoyable experience, well at least for me it is. I love throwing different foods together and make an enjoyable meal. As you can see from my pictures I have been creating some really simple and easy meals because let's face it, after a long day at work the last thing you want is another long night in the kitchen hence my simple meals and best part apart from eating its that they are all under 30 minutes. 

What do you think of my very simple and easy to create meals?  

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: 5 Easy Meals by Myrabev

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

5 Easy Meals by Myrabev

1. Fried salmon with righteous salad dressing, pepper,tomatoes,onion,cucumber & lettuce.


2. Mackerel salad - tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, salt & pepper and lettuce.


3. Fried Pork steak - righteous salad dressing, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, salt & pepper.


4. Fried pork steak - with spring onions cooked in butter and served with rice 


5. Salmon with spring onions

It's been over a week since I moved to the new place am renting that means it's been over a week since I (re) started cooking again. A long long time ago I used to enjoy cooking and then well life changed and so did I. I lost the one thing that I absolutely loved (cooking) and didn't even fight for it but now I am and I am so happy.
Cooking is such an enjoyable experience, well at least for me it is. I love throwing different foods together and make an enjoyable meal. As you can see from my pictures I have been creating some really simple and easy meals because let's face it, after a long day at work the last thing you want is another long night in the kitchen hence my simple meals and best part apart from eating its that they are all under 30 minutes. 

What do you think of my very simple and easy to create meals?  

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

At 22 October 2014 at 16:10 , Blogger Helen - Blogging Beautifully said...

Ohh yummy, they all look delicious!!! It's always handy to have some nice simple recipe's to try.

Helen X
www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk (UK Bloggers)

 
At 22 October 2014 at 17:36 , Blogger Cori said...

Yum! I think my favorite is the salad recipe!

 
At 22 October 2014 at 18:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum!!! I used to make salads a ton + haven't some time...I think I have to start again!

 
At 22 October 2014 at 19:31 , Blogger Fiona said...

I'm not a fan of fish but that pork steak looks delicious! Such a great dinner option and full of protein.

 
At 22 October 2014 at 20:03 , Blogger spiffykerms said...

I love salmon and a nice crisp salad. I make easy meals all the time because otherwise I wouldn't eat hahhahah, I have no idea how to make anything more difficult, there's too much going on the stove otherwise. Lol.

 
At 22 October 2014 at 22:28 , Blogger Heather O'Neill said...

Yum! That salmon and salad looks amazing!

 
At 22 October 2014 at 22:56 , Blogger FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

These look excellent! Thanks for giving me a full week's meal plan too!

 
At 23 October 2014 at 00:59 , Blogger Discovery Street said...

i totally need easy...these look like i can implement them!

 
At 23 October 2014 at 05:30 , Blogger M. Mobery said...

YUM! That food looks so amazing. I have never had a salmon salad. That sounds really good

 
At 23 October 2014 at 12:39 , Blogger Katie said...

These look yummy! I eat salad all the time. Have you tried pork chops and stir fried veg? so easy and quick and amazingly healthy :)

Katie <3

 
At 23 October 2014 at 15:52 , Blogger Brendy Beauty said...

Yum! Looks both healthy and tasty!

 
At 23 October 2014 at 17:48 , Blogger Andi said...

Great choices and healthy, lots of veggies to go along with your protein and no carbs in sight!

 
At 23 October 2014 at 18:01 , Blogger Jessica Doll @ Team Wiking said...

These all look good, but your salmon looks so enticing! Mine never looks that good.

 
At 23 October 2014 at 18:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Delicious!! None of my meals ever look that good! I am now starving!!

 
At 23 October 2014 at 19:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

My daughter loves fish so I bet she'd love this.

 
At 24 October 2014 at 02:28 , Blogger Carly said...

All of these dishes look delicious! I love pork steak the most!

 
At 24 October 2014 at 05:50 , Blogger ananda said...

delicious! i like #1 the best! =)

 
At 24 October 2014 at 15:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Everything looks fresh and yummy!

 
At 25 October 2014 at 17:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look delicious, wonderful food photography too!

 
At 26 October 2014 at 01:18 , Blogger Anita said...

They all look wonderful, especially the pork! What a lovely way to "house warm" your new place by cooking some great meals!

 
At 27 October 2014 at 05:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos hun! This definitely looks yummy. Fish is one of my best things to cook during the weeknights because it is definitely an easy and QUICK meal.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com

 
At 27 October 2014 at 18:42 , Blogger Alyssa said...

Yummy and easy. Seems to be what I'm looking for the most these days!

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:14 , Blogger Anosa said...

hahahaha I am the same if i am honest, but saying that I made chilli beef which took just over an hour and so much drama around the kitchen lol

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:15 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks and no I have not but there is always a first time for everything, thanks for the tip

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:15 , Blogger Anosa said...

awww thanks

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:18 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks Ayana, fish is the best and so easy to prepare x

 
At 29 October 2014 at 20:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

I think that they look AMAZING!!! I like that salmon for sure!! never thought to fry it!! Also did your blog design change? if so it looks great!!! or maybe i just always see it from my ipad! that maybe the case! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home